As a side note, I’m experiencing some reasonably severe GI discomfort this evening, focused in the transverse colon. I’m hoping it’s just a slow-moving something that’ll work its way out by morning. If it hasn’t resolved by then, I might be calling the doc.
- Strawberries and raspberries
- 2 meatballs
- sliced cheddar cheese
- 1 sliced apple with peanut butter
- 1 hard boiled egg
- Lamb shanks braised in red wine, apple brandy and prunes. AMAZINGLY good!! If you could eat Morocco, it would taste like this.
- Green salad with lettuce, carrots, heirloom tomato and fresh fennel. Bleu cheese dressing.
- 8AM Bristol #6 & 7 combination. fast and urgent.