I had threatened that there would be discussion of poo in this blog. Well, I’ve been off the narcotics long enough now that I feel comfortable that they are no longer an artificial variable in the poo equation (pooquation?). Starting today, in addition to listing what goes in, I’ll also be including descriptions of what comes out. I’ll put it after the jump so you need never see it unless you scroll all the way to the end, and in general, it’ll be quite clinical. I’m confident that over time, these will be really useful data points for me as I develop new awareness about foods and how they affect my gut health.
- 2 slices fresh cantaloupe
- Amazing chicken soup
- 4 oz. corned beef
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 3 KnoxBlox
- 1 plum
- Yogurt with blackberry jam
- 8:45 AM. Bristol #4. Dark in color. Sank to bottom. Some seeds and leafy bits
- 9:50 AM. Bristol #6. Medium dark green. Floaty. Seeds and leafy bits
- 11:20 AM. Bristol #6.5. Green with red flecks. Sank to bottom.